Our shared vision is to see everyone at StoneBridge engage in compassionate pro-life action.
- Promote the value of all human life
- Protect the lives of unborn children
- Provide for the needs of families in crisis
- Proclaim God's grace to those affected by abortion
Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.
FOR MORE INFORMATION EMAIL LIFEBRIDGE@STONEBRIDGE.ORG
- Volunteer with LoveLife Charlotte…visit their website at lovelife.org.
- Volunteer with Safe Families for Children…visit their website at charlotte.safe-families.org.
- Support Community Pregnancy Center of Lake Norman during the Baby Bottle Boomerang fundraiser each February.
- Be a part of LifeWeek at StoneBridge each March
- PRAY - Gather for prayer and fast for the unborn
- GO - Walk and pray at an abortion clinic
- CONNECT - Attend the Women's Care Clinic Celebrate Life Benefit Banquet
- Read Why Pro-Life by Randy Alcorn.
- Visit equalrightsinstitute.com, where their goal is to train pro-life advocates to be more gracious and persuasive.
- Attend a "Meet and Greet" at Women's Care Clinic of Charlotte (formerly PRC) and learn how to be a part of this life-saving organization. Email to schedule. To find out more information about Human Coalition and up-to-date information about how the Lord is working in our city, visit Human Coalition.
- Study the values of your elected officials and support those who embrace the sanctity of life.
- Review our March 3, 2019 Focus class with local pro-life leaders.
- Read Expressing pro-life views in Winsome Ways (pdf).
- Confidential post-abortion Forgiven and Set Free Bible studies are beginning soon in Highland Creek for women struggling with abortions. Visit stonebridge.org/forgiven to request more information.
StoneBridge Church Community is a place where women and men with an unplanned pregnancy will be loved and cared for and NOT shamed.