Our shared vision is to see everyone at StoneBridge engage in compassionate pro-life action.
- Promote the value of all human life
- Protect the lives of unborn children
- Provide for the needs of families in crisis
- Proclaim God's grace to those affected by abortion
Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.
- Commit to pray about the issue of abortion and its far-reaching effects.
- Pray and Walk with LoveLife Charlotte – CLICK HERE for prayer walk dates and times.
- Volunteer with LoveLife Charlotte…visit their website at lovelife.org.
- Volunteer with Safe Families for Children…visit their website at charlotte.safe-families.org.
- Volunteer with Human Coalition Charlotte (formerly PRC)…visit their website at www.humancoalition.org.
- Volunteer with Community Pregnancy Center of Lake Norman…visit their website at www.pregnancycenterfriends.org.
- Volunteer with uCity Women's Center…visit their website at www.friendsofcwc.com.
- Volunteer with Equal Rights Institute…visit their website at www.equalrightsinstitute.com
- Participate in LifeWeek at StoneBridge
- PRAY - Gather for prayer and fast for the unborn
- GO - Walk and pray at Latrobe abortion clinic
- CELEBRATE - Attend the Women’s Care Clinic Celebrate Life Benefit Banquet
- Read Why Pro-Life by Randy Alcorn.
- Go to Equal Rights Institute, where they are training pro-life advocates to think clearly, reason honestly, and argue persuasively.
- Go to Human Coalition and learn about the work of the Women’s Care Clinic in Charlotte.
- Study the values of your elected officials and support those who embrace the sanctity of life.
- Attend Forgiven & Set Free Bible Study, a healing abortion recovery study offered in small confidential groups. Contact Cheryle Cain at 704-664-HOPE (4673)
FOR MORE INFORMATION EMAIL LIFEBRIDGE@STONEBRIDGE.ORG
StoneBridge Church Community is a place where women and men with an unplanned pregnancy will be loved and cared for and NOT shamed.